Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On the road to Minnesota


Hey everyone.........


We'll be taking a respite of sorts from the blog for almost a week. We're on our way to Minnesota for a family wedding. My sister's youngest boy is getting married....a great way to celebrate that and get together with all my siblings. What a great time we'll have......it's one of my greatest joys to spend time with my siblings and spouses. Since I have 5 sisters and two brothers, it's always fun when we get together. Time is marching on........we take every opportunity that we can to hang out together.


Last night in the campground was beautiful. We had a campfire, while looking out over the lake. And what a night. It was warm, with a full moon.......a moon like I haven't seen in a long time. It was so bright and huge in the sky.....we looked at it thru our binoculars. You could see dark patches that makes me wonder about it. Are they mountains? Are they lakes? It seemed so close, yet so many questions remain. The moon left a brilliant path on the still waters of the lake.... it was so surreal. How I hated to see the night end.......it was just one of those nights that you felt God was close in all that beauty. How lucky we are to experience His majesty in all that is beautiful in nature.


We'll be back after the wedding. The next stop........Granite Falls, MN. We'll see you on the road!


Tony & Kathie

No comments: